COMMUNITY AWARDS - A Solid Foundation
A track record of excellence is the foundation upon which Hopewell Development's reputation was built. We are proud of our achievements and have received the following awards:
- Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, 2004-2006
- BOMA 2006 Industrial Building of the Year Building H, Hopewell Business Park, Calgary, AB
- BOMA 2004 Industrial Building of the Year Martin Brower Building, Calgary, AB
- BOMA 2001 Suburban Building of the Year GE Harris, Calgary, AB
- NAIOP 2004 Real Estate Excellence (REX) Awards Industrial Development of the Year Best Buy Building, Brampton, ON
- Canada's Best Managed Companies, 2017
Here at Hopewell, we are engaged in helping out important causes. We have been supporting The Prep Program for 11 years, in the way of donation and annual Hockey Challenge.
PREP is a great charity organization focused on ensuring the inclusion of individuals with Down Syndrome. For those who are interested in learning more about what the PREP program is all about, please watch the link below, which shows the passion and joy of a few in this not-for-profit organization.
For more information on how Hopewell gives back please see our HGOC website:
HGOC Awards and Charities